Spring is almost among us, even though we didn’t have a proper Winter. 😦 We are little less than 2 weeks away from Spring so I decided to share MY top clothing picks I wanted to give a big emphasis on MY because none of what I am about to share is anything that I’ve seen on a site or a magazine. It’s more of what I feel I want to add to my closet or pull out and wear again.
I always like to look and see what are the top Pantone colors for each season. Let me just tell you that you will most likely see me in a lot of blushes, nudes, blues, and did I mention Blush. I am so in love with Blush right now. XOXO
Dani’s Spring Trends
- Fringe- I can see it. Fringe tops, Fringe bottoms, fringe purses. Just know that if I have on Fringe, I will be making them Dance.
2. Boho- I don’t know how to really explain this in clothing terms but in my mind, it looks like a nice day to have a picnic mixed with Coachella, a day of thrifting and mixed with cute boots.
3. Flowers– I think Flowers has to be the official image when it comes to Spring.
4. Oversized shirts with shorts- This trend kinda goes with my boho look. It has an effortless look to it.
5. Cold Shoulders: Hit ’em with the shoulders. I think shoulders are such a feminine aspect of a woman’s body and what better way to celebrate them than showing them off.
What are you most looking forward to this Spring?
Until Next Time,